Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Sept 25

Hi Everyone,

I trust this email finds you doing well! I can not tell you how grateful to the LORD I am for your investment in BYoung Ministry. I am finding that the flexibility that your investment in this ministry is of utmost importance to me. This flexibility to drop everything and being able to assist people where they are and when they need my intervention is very, very important.

I continue to work with several Disciples who are in various states across the country. Using my blog (https://byoungministry.blogspot.com), I am able to work with each on an individual basis, all the while being able to streamline everyone to the same passage of scripture.

I also continue to develop friendships with people who do not know the LORD. Please continue to pray for the salvation of Earl, Harold, Chris, and Leanne.

In addition, I am working with three couples who are either married or who are about to get married. Please pray that God will give Debbie and me wisdom as we work with these couples.

Finally, please be praying for Troy and Susan Krombholz. They currently near Cleveland, Ohio, but they desire to move to the Columbia area so that Troy can do an internship with me in ministry. Please pray for a house to rent with a yard for their two young sons (2 and 4). Pray also that Troy finds a descent paying job that will enable him to meet his families needs. If you know of a job in the Columbia area and a home to rent (preferably $800 per month or less) in the Northeast area of Columbia, please let me know ASAP.

Grateful,

No comments:

Post a Comment