Thursday, March 11, 2021

March 2021 Update

Dear Praying Friends,

As I look back on my life, it is clear to me that the Lord has prepared me to do BYM. All of the chapters written throughout the years, including my mom dying when I was five, my dad dying when I was seventeen, attending Columbia Bible College and teaching and coaching at Ben Lippen. All of it was preparation for BYM. I absolutely love what I am doing. I study the Scriptures every day, I write my BLOG every Monday through Friday, I record my PODCAST every Monday through Friday, and I get to preach and teach every day in some way. 

I'm sending you this email to not only give you an update on the ministry but also to thank you for being used of the Lord to help me do what I do. This life of faith is fascinating and very worthwhile. Knowing Him is the best thing that could happen to any of us. Your walk with Him is an item of prayer for me. I take that seriously, and I thank you for obeying Him in being a part of this ministry.

The ministry continues. It always is different from month to month and, of course, year to year. I continue to work with many whom I have been working with from the beginning. I continue to share the faith with anyone who will listen. And, I continue to pray for God's increase. In my last email, I shared a little bit about the couple who moved here from New York, Jack and Sue. They are our neighbors. Please continue to pray that God would draw them to Himself. Their story is a slow one, and there are quite a many layers to the onion. Please pray that I will be patient with them and the Lord's leading, and that I will clearly know and follow the Lord's leading. This is hard for me because I want them in the kingdom now!

Finally, I recently met a young man who is now our bug man. He came to inspect for termites, which we do not have. While conversing with him, I was able to share my testimony and then I discovered he is a believer. As he is non-churched, pray that he would see the need to be discipled. Also, please continue to pray for the sanctification of Chris, Jim, Gary, Trey, and Stephon.

Thanks again for helping me do BYM!

Bobby Young

A.C.T. Intl

803-260-6814

www.byoungministry.com

https://actintl.givingfuel.com/byoung

No comments:

Post a Comment