Friday, November 27, 2020

November 2020 BYM Update

Dear Friends,

Daily, I thank God for you and the vital role you play in BYM (BYoungMinistry). I can not tell you how encouraged I am to know that you believe in the work the Lord Jesus is doing in and through me. Your prayers and your contributions are reminders that the Lord has called me to this work to the churched and the unchurched.

Recently, I had a meeting with my Board of Directors whom I treasure with all of my heart. It flattened me to put together the report that I delivered to them. The report included: 

1. Over the past year I have witnessed: three professions of faith. (Chris, Jim and Trey). 

2. I continue to Blog and Podcast every Monday through Friday. You can visit my blog and YouTube channel at www.byoungministry.blogspot.com and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTKZiqx7pvirBvDDOIROy4w?view_as=subscriber

3. I am blessed to preach every Sunday either in NC, SC, or Ga. I am booked for the next two years.

4. I Zoom every Wednesday night with a group and every Tuesday from 1-3pm with five in Nairobi Kenya. 

5. I have discipled 12 different guys this year and I have officiated 3 weddings in the last 12 months.

Most recently, a new family has moved into our cul de sac. They moved here from New York to escape high taxation. It is already obvious to me that the Lord has brought them here to come to know Him. Pray for Debbie and me as we get to know Jack and his wife. Pray for His leading that we will be sensitive to His Spirit and that their hearts will be receptive to His Gospel. 

The last time I communicated with you I asked for prayer for Leland Sklar, a Facebook friend who happens to be the leading bass player in the entire world. Please continue to pray for Leland and his wife. I have had several opportunities to share my story with Leland who is showing signs of God's work in his heart. 

Finally, please continue to pray for these unsaved friends, including Leland, Jack, and Earl. Also, be in prayer for the newborn believers Chris, Jim and Trey.

It is my prayer that you and your families are blessed with a deepening walk with Him during these uncertain days. I love you all!

Bobby Young

A.C.T. Intl

803-260-6814

www.byoungministry.blogspot.com

https://actintl.givingfuel.com/byoung

 

No comments:

Post a Comment