Monday, August 31, 2020

August 31, 2020

Dear Friend,

It is the last day of August 2020 and I have a prayer request for you. 

A few months ago I was watching a Phil Collins concert online. I noticed the bass player, and as is my custom, I started praying for him. I prayed my usual prayer for complete strangers. I prayed, "Father, please send someone into this man's life who will share the gospel with Him." As I was praying this, the thought came to me, "What if I send you?" I then said, "Okay but how?" I believe the Lord made it possible to connect with this man on Facebook. Well, a couple of days went by and I started to get to know this bass player on Facebook. To date, we have shared stories about yard work, our dogs and, of course, the music industry. I am anxious for the opportunity to share the gospel with my new found friend for he is advanced in years. Please be praying for Leland Sklar. Pray the Lord will prepare him to hear the message when I share it with him. Pray also that I follow the leading of the Lord!

Finally, thank you for your continued support. I could not do what I am doing without the Lord raising you up to help me to do this. I am eternally grateful for your obedience to Him!

Bobby Young

A.C.T. Intl

803-260-6814

www.byoungministry.blogspot.com

https://actintl.givingfuel.com/byoung

No comments:

Post a Comment