Wednesday, August 5, 2020

August 2020

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your continued prayer and/or financial support. I am continually amazed how God has worked in and through my life since I began this journey so long ago. Even though I left Ben Lippen at the end of the 2017-18 school year, I have been doing BYM since 1992.

Please continue to pray for me diligently. Currently, I am working with four men who are dealing with the fact that their wives are leaving them. Since the virus has hit us, my zoom ministry has increased. Every Tuesday, I am discipling a group of Kenyans who live in Nairobi. What a blessing!

In addition, I continue to speak at various churches on Sundays and Wednesdays. And, I am continuing to disciple men who come to me with such a desire. The numbers change fairly regularly, but currently I am discipling 6 men.

Finally, I thank you for being my Aaron! Through your prayers and your financial support, you literally are being used of the Lord to hold me up. I feel your prayers. Please keep praying for me and BYM!

By His Grace,

Bobby Young
A.C.T. Intl
803-260-6814
www.byoungministry.blogspot.com
https://actintl.givingfuel.com/byoung

No comments:

Post a Comment