Tuesday, June 2, 2020

June 2,2020 BYM Update

Dear Praying Friends,

I am sending this email to thank you for your continued prayers and/or financial gifts for and to BYM. Currently, I am Zooming with four different groups and five different individuals during each week. In fact, I just finished a Zoom meeting with a group of Kenyans who live in Nairobi. What a blessing to teach the book of Romans in this way. I wish all were as eager to learn God's word as these new found friends.

In addition to the above mentioned, I continue to disciple eight men, and am developing friendships with as many unsaved friends as I can make. I can't thank you enough for partnering with me as we seek ways to assist others in their pursuit and/or relationship with God.

Finally, continue to pray for friends who do not know the Lord just yet. Please pray that Earl, Suki, Juwane, Harold, Joe and Ryan will come to know the Lord soon. And, pray for me as I continue to do BYM, teaching others the wonderful truths discovered in God's word.

Sincerely,
Bobby Young

No comments:

Post a Comment