Friday, January 10, 2020

BYM Update January 2020

Dear Praying Friends,

Hello from Elgin, SC! I trust you had a great Christmas. The Young's sure did.

I just had to email you the good news! Chris Garcia, a young man whom I have been witnessing to for 5 years, believed on the Lord Jesus today in Miami, Florida. I first met Chris when he came to Ben Lippen as a resident student in 2015. Man, I can not tell you how cool it is to see someone go from the darkness into the light.

Please keep praying for my friend, Earl. Recently his mom passed away, and he, Earl, got into a serious motorcycle accident which he walked away from with just bumps, scrapes and bruises. Earl said to me after the wreck, "I was fortunate that I was wearing my helmet." I'd say, "the Lord preserved his life." Please pray that the Lord will continue to pursue my dear friend!

Finally, I can not thank you enough for your involvement in BYM. He is definitely using you in this ministry!

BOBBY

No comments:

Post a Comment