Tuesday, December 21, 2021

October 2021

Dear Friends,

It is October 2021 already and time is flying. Since the last email that I sent to you, I am discovering more and more that our time here on this earth is short. Having said that, let me encourage you to take advantage of every opportunity the Lord gives you to share the Gospel with anyone who will listen. Eternity is a very long time for anyone to spend in hell needlessly. 

I have found this little chart that I got from J.D. Farag to be a very helpful tool in witnessing to the lost.

 



Speaking of the lost, please be in continual prayer for our dear friends, Jack and Sue, who have yet to come to the Lord. The Lord continually gives Debbie and me much favor in their eyes. I trust that it is a matter of time before they come to the Lord. Please pray that they are convicted of their sin, His judgment and His righteousness.  

Also, continue to pray for new believers, Kevin, Ty (12 year old neighbor), and Jeff. As you know, over the last few months each of these guys came into a personal relationship with the Lord. Please pray the Lord grants them a continual hunger for His Word. Pray also for me as I teach them God's Word. 

Also, as I am sure you remember, three weeks ago today, my friend Will Jones went to be with the Lord after getting into an auto accident on I-20 here in Kershaw County. Please continue to pray for Will's parents, Scott and Bridget, and his sisters Skylar and Macaylee. Please pray that the Lord will comfort them deeply.

Finally, as I asked in my last email to you, please continue to pray for our other neighbors who are not yet in God's kingdom. Please pray for Ryan, Scott and Kim, Michael and Buffy, Tony and his son Aaron, and Ty's parents, Tony and Fashawn. And, please do not forget Ian, a young man that I have been working with for about eleven years. Please pray the Lord gives us favor in their eyes, and that they will inquire of the things of eternity.

Thank you all for the many ways you are supporting us. God uses you mightily, never forget that. And, may the Lord continue to use you all for the advancement of His kingdom in this very dark and needy world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment