Tuesday, March 5, 2024

BYM March 2024 Update

March 2024

Dear Friends,

I trust this email finds you and your family doing well! Debbie and I are doing well, especially since we recently had the fifth addition of a grandchild to our growing family. Greg, our firstborn son, and his wife, Demi, had their second girl. Her name is Juliet. We are so blessed of the Lord to have another life that we can help direct in the ways of the Lord. In addition, we recently received more good news. We found out that our sixth grandchild is on the way. That's right, Will, our second son, and his wife, Lucy, are expecting a baby in September. This will be their fourth child and we could not be more pleased. Oh, and yeah, our youngest son, Geoff and his fiancé Michala are scheduled to be married on May 14, 2024. Needless to say, Debbie and I are very blessed!

During the year of 2023 BYM witnessed five men saved, twelve men discipled, three Bible studies started, three weddings officiated, four funerals officiated, fifty-two sermons preached on Sundays and thirty-six on Wednesdays. In addition, I traveled over 10,000 miles during the year and I produced two hundred and sixty blogs for the year. Our blog had over one hundred thousand hits during the year. Also, I produced two hundred and sixty podcasts on four different platforms, Apple Podcasts, Rumble, Spotify and YouTube. We had over five thousand podcasts listened to during the year. I do not tell you these things but for no other reason than to let you see what the Lord is doing through BYM.

Finally, thank you for your continued prayer and/or financial support! Recently I asked the Lord, "Why did you make the early years so much harder than these recent years?" He responded with, "You had to be convinced that you needed me in those earlier years." He also went on to say, "And, I do not want for you to be distracted by the things that distracted you in those early days from what is important today, the souls of people.” Please continue to pray for us as we seek to follow and obey the Lord regarding His calling on our lives. If I can be of any assistance to you and your family, please feel free to give me a text or a phone call.

By His Grace,
Bobby Young
A.C.T. International
803-260-6814
www.byoungministry.com
https://actintl.givingfuel.com/byoung

No comments:

Post a Comment